06 February 2009

swap

I am participating in a crafty swap through the esty down under street team, Dust, my first swap! I am excited, and rightly so, look what I was in my letterbox this afternoon! These gorgeous silver star earrings from Crafty All Sorts. I know I am going to get loads of wear out of these. I am such an earring fan. I can't wait to post my parcel to my swap partner, I hope they enjoy the surprise.
Meanwhile I am back home in Melbourne from another Bendigo work week. Its good to come home, although I am off to another wedding this weekend. Luckily its at the beach so that should be good as its going to be 44 degrees c tomorrow! Hopefully there is a sea breeze.

1 comment:

Craftyallsorts said...

Very happy you love these ... they are my favorites as well. I gave them as a present to a friend as well, and she gets heaps of compliments, she loves them too! :)