08 February 2009

tag

the lovely Jo from ruby-jo has tagged me to play the 6 & 6 game.

"Open the 6th picture folder on your computer, open the 6th photo and blog it. Write something about it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same."

so my 6th folder is 'garden' and the 6th pic is of this little neighborhood cat sleeping under the tussocks on the naturestrip at the corner of my street. I had to get a photo as it looked like a great spot to have a catnap amongst the woodchips. My neighborhood has lots of cats, which includes my own, mia. Here she is lying in my garden near the gas meter, squashing my cushion bushes!


for the 6 pic game I tag Jogirls journey, snailblazer, emma rose art, michvanetta, smooch designs and handmade bits and pieces, you're it!

1 comment:

Ruby-Jo said...

That's such an adorable photo! And your cat looks cute too, although the cushion bush looks like a rather uncomfortable place to be sitting.