15 February 2009

wedding

so I went to another cousins wedding last weekend, this time down on the beach at San Remo near Phillip Island, stunning bride and amazing scenery - just a shame it was 47 degrees c! So unbelievably stifling heat. how the bride & groom coped, I don't know, but they had a good day and thats the main thing.
looks like I'll be blogging once a week while I work in Bendigo. A great find though is all these zips at the Vinnies in Bendigo - I bought all i could find in the packets!
and just in time . . very exciting news is that my friend Tracey and I have had a stall accepted for the Maribyrnong Makers Market on the 14th march, so I started sewing more purses today and put those zips to good use.

2 comments:

Em said...

I just found a whole heap of zips at Uncle Vinnie's too! Some are quite long, and I'm not sure what to do with them, just loved the retro packaging!

billy boy & mia said...

i love the packaging too, love how some of the zips inside the long packets are only 4 inches in length - kind of deceptive :) I'm not sure what to do with the empty packets. hmmm.