29 March 2009

purses galore

I have been in an uploading frenzy. These are all the purses I made for the recent market and I had to get them online. So all afternoon has been stuck here at the computer adding photos and text. But phew, its all done! Now for the softies . . perhaps they'll wait till next week.

Other recent news is that I am now an Aunty times 5! Yep, my little brother and his wife had their first bub, gorgeous little Chloe. Yay! This is a pic of getting all their flowers to the car using the hospital crib.

3 comments:

Leah said...

congrats on being an Aunty again, those flowers are beautiful!

billy boy & mia said...

thanks Leah! my new neice is gorgeous, though i don't think my bro & sis-in-law are getting much sleep :)

Lauren said...

Aww! Congrats! I can't wait to be an Aunty :-)