07 March 2009

to market

wow, two weeks have flown by! I have been very busy with sewing up a storm, well trying to while working full time in up bendigo, to get ready for the Maribyrnong Makers Market next Saturday in Seddon. My first market. I am sharing a stall with my lovely friend Tracey who makes gorgeous cards with Japanese, Australian and Nepalese paper. Did you know there was only one wrapping paper manufacturer left in Australia? times have changed. I am looking forward to saturday although its all a bit scary! drop by and say hello if you are in the area. Now back to the old husqvarna!

Just quickly though before i get stuck into sewing again, I have found a gorgeous giveaway from the lovely gals at embelish, go and check it out! Love the owl.

2 comments:

Thea said...

Good luck for your first markets! Know that sometimes people are just looking the first time they see you but may then purchase from you in future.

Lauren said...

I'll be having a stall too! See you there :-)