16 March 2009

market

well I had my first ever market stall on saturday at the Maribyrnong Makers Market held in Seddon, sharing with my good friend Tracey who makes amazing origami cards. It bucketed rain with thunder and lightning, we were very lucky to be in the church hall. Still there were not very many people even when the rain stopped, and I only sold a couple of items. However for our first market experience we still had a good time, and Tracey sold quite a few cards which was great. It was lovely to meet other stall holders such as Lauren Williams, i had to buy a stunning brooch before the rain started, and it was good to give the market a go. Now I know for next time!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Thanks for the shout out! Lovely to meet you too...It was such a crappy day weather wise. I've got my fingers crossed I'm inside in May :-)