04 April 2009

cuppas

yay! my gorgeous tea cosy arrived that I bought through madeit from artandwool. I asked for a specific colour combination and it exactly matches my kitchen, I am very impressed. And beautifully made too. Thanks Shirley! I had to make a pot of tea straight away. I can't stop looking at it.
This afternoon I have yet another cousins wedding (three so far this year). I found this dress in a shop called 'Deborucci's For Pete Sake' on Phillip Island when i was visiting my grandma. I always find something great in there. I love the colours and can't wait to wear it today. Hopefully the sun stays out.

3 comments:

Em said...

Love the colours! Your kitchen must be amazing! piccys?!?!?

Designers Emporium BLOG said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Tea always tastes so much better when prior wrapped in a gorgeous cosy!

billy boy & mia said...

Thanks! Tea does tase better!

And Em, I'll take some pics when I am next there . . it is mainly white with soft pale green walls. Theres a touch of tiny mosaic tiles in green, with red & orange etc. Will take pics, hard to describe!