10 May 2009

treats for me

Over the last few weeks I have treated myself to more amazing earrings all bought through madeit.com.au through two great and different jewellery makers. The lovely ivory drops are from michvanetta, who also replaced my black flower earring as I lost one - thank you for your generosity! And the delicate lace brass earrings are from eclectic moi , lovely treats in my letterbox! Both very reasonably priced and beautifully packaged. An easy way to feel like I have spruced up my work wardrobe for winter. So these, plus the Lauren Williams ones below have me fully stocked up for quite awhile. Thank you ladies!

Meanwhile, back to the sewing machine, I have made a new style of purse, well, just a pleated version. This one is from a salvaged floral sheet and lined with a semi-sheer pale pink fabric. It can be found in my online shops, madeit and etsy. I have to go and rustle up some more zips to make some more of these!

No comments: