14 June 2009

tablecloths

I had to pop into the opshop to see if they had some fabric to make some cushions that would match my nana's old lounge suite, that I recently scored from dad's shed. Its a gorgeous deep peacock blue. My old couch was red, so I did need some new cushions. I found an actual cushion ready to use (the green one which has tiny touches of blue - sorry pic a bit blurry), plus some old tablecloths. So this afternoon I got the old husqvarna going.

Of course I had to make a couple of bags as well. Love the pear fabric, it has apples on the other side. Again I have recycled some tablecloths, I am adding these to my madeit and etsy shops.

3 comments:

Melinda @ Here We Go Loopy Lou said...

ooh, I love these bags! I am a huge 70's fan right now, anything brown and yellow! Off to look more in your shops!

Red Letter Studio said...

love the pear bag... great fabric! such a good idea!

Leah said...

Oh, I love those bags!