10 June 2009

red door

I have been off the radar for a few weeks, the reason being I have just had my house re-plastered and painted, so no more cracks and a new gorgeous red front door. So the last few weekends have been packing and unpacking and cleaning plaster dust off everything. I think I have mopped the floors about 5 times in 2 weeks. I have only just set up the PC, but my sewing goodies are all still packed, I am waiting for some more shelves for the spare room to set up properly. Of course I am itching to get sewing! soon.

meanwhile, garry green pants goes bye byes. A lovely customer has purchased barry's big brother, so I popped in in the post yesterday. All my bunnies comes in a fabric bag as part of the packaging, this one is from a tablecloth i found at Savers. I hope he is enjoyed in his new home!

2 comments:

Kylie B said...

Oh wow looks wonderful, Love the red? Door!

billy boy & mia said...

thanks Kylie, I am loving my 'new' house and the red shiney door.