21 July 2009

history


Some lovely women just bought my pleated purse and the great retro orange flower bag, thanks!! I love this fabric, all recycled from the opShop using salvaged tablecloths and sheets. Happy to give old gorgeous fabrics a new lease of life as something useful.

Meanwhile I spent last weekend in Bendigo doing all the touristy things including a tour of the townhall, beautifully restored with gold leaf - here's a shot of the main ball room with the decorated ceiling. Its a lovely light space, and I love thinking of all the people that have had fun nights there in the past.


1 comment:

.girl ferment. said...

i think your stuff is fab and makes me want to drop my knitting and pull out the sewing machine again
cannot wait to get the bag, sadly i have been thinking of all the great comments i will be getting
xx