09 August 2009

farm

last weekend i had a lovely time at my dad's farm with my brother, sis-in-law, newest niece and 92 yr old grandma, who is amazing. Managed to get some knitting done in my pj's, had a walk in the late afternoon light, ate some yummy food (thanks Z), rounded up the very docile neighbors bull and just relaxed. But not in that order!

this weekend i returned from bendigo to find some treats in the mail . . a gorgeous necklace from Amber White of beadinbabe and some great recycled paper fridge magnets from Green Post. great packaging that included a thank you love heart that must have seeds in it as it says to plant the card! cool. Plus my madeit cards have arrived! Looking forward to using these.

3 comments:

Thea said...

The farm looks & sounds lovely. I wish I could have a little farm holiday.

michvanetta said...

YAY I received my madeit cards too, can't wait to send one out :)

Lauren said...

Where did you get the madeit cards from?