13 August 2009

I managed to come home at lunchtime from the day job and start cutting out a new bag. I use a paper pattern I made, and often deviate with the scissors or the way I fold the fabric. I love this yellow rose fabric, and am lining it with sweet little blue flowers. Both are reclaimed linen, pillowcases from the RSCPA Op Shop. Can't wait to get back to melbourne to my sewing machine to put it together.

Also I purchased some really gorgeous mini envelopes from 3 girls + a goat through madeit. I was really impressed with the packaging and the free 'thank you' tags, and the envelopes are just lovely!

3 comments:

Red Letter Studio said...

haha I love that you so couldnt wait until AFTER work to start sewing that you started in your lunch break!! you will have to post a pic of the new bag when its done

Leah said...

Can't wait to see your bag, I have a reclaimed pillow case very similar to that yellow one!

billy boy & mia said...

just have to find time to sew it together! not quite a lunchtime job :)