05 August 2009

lunchtime finds

I discovered yesterday the Bendigo RSPCA op shop when I went to buy a decent size mug for my morning tea, and I couldn't resist going back for a vase, well, a lovely old glass jug. Then I had to grab some purple stocks to brighten up the coffee table. Also I couldn't resist some pre-loved linen with bag or scarf potential and a stunning embroidered tablecloth. The pic doesn't do the colour of it justice. My Grandma hand embroidered one that was similar but all in shades of cream.On another note I have to say a big thank you to .girl ferment. for a brilliant mention on her blog about one of my bags that she purchased. Thank you, I am tickled pink!! (and quite literally as I am an easy blusher). Her blog is one of my new distractions and has great pics and inspiring craftiness. Love the knitted NGA project.

And also a mention to my other latest read, Red Letter Studio who has some gorgeous stationery and is a talented graphic designer with a lovely blog. She purchased one of my fav jingle birds. I love her travel cards (below and found on madeit) and i know my mum would love the bird ones.