26 August 2009

market

this weekend is the Maribyrnong Makers Market held on Gamon Street in Seddon, loads of handmade goodies to check out, so if you are free pop on down! My friend Tracey and I have had a stall here the last two market days, but sadly will not be making this one. I am still going to pop on over and support the other local crafty people - so much talent, and a good time to get a fathers day presie!

My latest RSPCA Op Shop score was this gorgeous corning ware coffee pot, I couldn't resist and I don't even drink coffee! Plus another old rose sheet, lovely tablecloth and some embroidered doileys. I have a plan to make a doona cover with the embroidered tablecloth I recently found, and have matching pillowcase detail with the doileys - perhaps! Another project to add to my wish list.

2 comments:

.girl ferment. said...

tremendous finds,
i am so impressed with the bag i bought from you, i load it up each day with SO much junk and it is holding up so very well

Lauren said...

Did you make it over? The weather was so terrible...