22 September 2009

hoorah

so instead of concentrating on my day job, i have been dreaming of sewing... and finding these fabrics (sheets, tablecloths and pillowslips) at lunchtime at the local RSPCA op shop didn't help my daydreams! I can't wait to get back to melbourne on the weekend and put my foot to the peddle. The washing is going as i type. hoorah!

Meanwhile I have a dinner date with Tim, Graham and Bill . . . my dvd box set came in to the ABC shop today! Double hoorah! (ps. it wasn't as expensive in store compared with this online link)

5 comments:

Michelle Soldatos said...

Great fabrics ... what a find!!! I like your new profile pic beautiful dog. I've got a 12yr old golden retriever she's so cute ...

billy boy & mia said...

thanks Michelle! Its my friends lovely lab, whose best friend is a golden retriever! great dogs :)

Gillian said...

heee...heee....oh the fond memories I have of watching the Goodies!!! :)
we bought a couple of dvd's about 6months ago...what fun!

Oh I love your fabrics, can't wait to see what you create with them :)

ruby-jo said...

Lovely fabrics! I too have fond memories of watching the Goodies as a kid. I think a lot of the jokes went over my head at the time too.

Gina E. said...

I am too far away from the RSPCA opshop to go there regularly but when I have been there, I've always spent at least an hour, and usually come away with some great stuff!