27 September 2009

sunday sewing





I've been sewing this morning and made this great new bag from a lovely op shop tablecloth lined with blue gingham with little strawberries from my aunts fabric stash. Popped it on madeit.  I have another bag cut out and ready to go in retro browns.  I was lying in bed this morning thinking of how productive i was going to be today - 3 bags, doona covers etc, and this is all i have done so far!  Oh well.  A lazy sunday is good too.

I got home this weekend from my week in bendigo to find these goodies in the mail.  Some stunning earrings from Owly and the Fox, and issue 2 of Peppermint mag and an Able and Game birthday card, bought through Leeloo.  Yay!


Plus I found an old birthday card from a friend down the side of the car seat, its a gorgous picture so I just had to share!

4 comments:

.girl ferment. said...

loving the bag, i am seeing similar gorgeous patterns around Germany at the moment, i think I am being convinced by flowers...

Tina - Melbourne Vintage said...

CUTE bag! Love the fabric inside and out.

Leah said...

I love your new bag, your mail looks fantastic too!

Little Eve said...

Hi there, I saw this beautiful bag on madeit and just want to say how much I love it. Great work!