25 October 2009

dresses


 
I love coming home on fridays and seeing what has been in my letterbox for the week.  This week I got this fantastic 50's inspired tea dress delivered.  It is custom made for me, so a perfect fit, by sohomode from etsy.  So well made and such a great full skirt with a lovely cinch belt that has rows of velvet ribbon - perfect for the race days ahead.

I also got in the mail a sweet birthday presie for one of my nieces, this lovely dress from Anna of tillytom designs from madeit.  I love the fabric and will be perfect for summer.

And I was also excited to see that my pics for the madeit christmas gift guide were used this saturday - i love apples, so fresh like this picture below by Susannah Tucker Photography and i love these sweet designs.  I have even been using some of the apple soap by The Soap Dish which is locally made. Check out the gift guide to see my other apple picks!

5 comments:

handmade clothing at lillipilli lane said...

Just beautiful. Love the tea dress.

Katie said...

The tea dress is stunning. I love it.

ChallenCharms said...

Some great buys :)

Em said...

Wow! I wish my mailbox was as fruitful as yours this week! That tea dress is LURVLEE!

billy boy & mia said...

Thanks lovelies! I managed to find a big yellow 50's inspired hat so can't wait for the races! x