20 October 2009

finds


 
Just been to the RSPCA op shop again, i can't help myself!  Came back with this great red and white sweet scarf, and these linens - sheets, tablecloth and pillowcases.  Bottom left is my old bed linen pattern from when i was little.  Good to find.  I need to get some more bags happening, they'll go in the wash tonight!

Such gorgeous weather today.  Here's some neighbourhood old fashioned roses in bloom from the end of my street, very very fragrant.  I always stop to smell the roses, do you?

6 comments:

planettreasures said...

great finds.
you should always buy that stuff when you see it, as sometimes you search and cant find anything.
Love the red Oroton scarf!

The Handmade Expo and Handmade Heaven said...

Noice find...

Liesa

handmade clothing at lillipilli lane said...

Beautiful post. Thanks for the lovely read and piccies. Yes, I sure do stop and smell the roses - (figuratively speaking too) extra joy when they are fragrant! Have a happy day.

ChallenCharms said...

ooo nice scarf. I always stop to smell the roses. My Pa used to have a beautiful rose garden and taught me that.

Michelle Soldatos said...

love the scarf ... looking forward to seeing what you do with the fabric. Lovely roses I'm waiting for my peace roses to bloom they're taking their time :)

clare's craftroom said...

Great scores !