13 October 2009

madeit


madeit.com.au have a new blog for buying handmade this christmas and I am excited to see my brown retro flower bag made with a vintage tablecloth featured here on madeit's christmas gift guide!  And to be picked by lulufroufrou, who makes such gorgeous hair accessories is a bonus treat.  Her sweet hairclips makes me want to grow my hair long!
Thanks to madeit for having a great Christmas gift guide.  I am buying all handmade this season.
Here is my pledge . . (feel free to use this image)

Thanks to Michelle for making this great xmas pledge banner!  See her lovely photography here.

5 comments:

ChallenCharms said...

Nice post Sarah :)

Micky - Handmade Expo said...

Oh, I love that Christmas Banner... am I able to borrow it for my blog???

Micky
xxoo

P.S. Don't forget to enter my fab giveaway.

billy boy & mia said...

Hello all, the lovely Michelle said feel free to use the picture on you blog to make your handmade Xmas pledge!
So go for it.
If you need any help with it, let me know!
Cheers x sarah

Red Letter Studio said...

that little banner is great! I have to stay away from the MadeIt guide I always end up finding too many goodies for myself! :o)

~ Samone

lulufroufrou said...

I agree Samone - its so dangerous (in a sneaky good way)