09 November 2009

awards


Thank you to Jessica of Imagination In Flight and Bec from One Wise Owl who awarded me this Kreativ Blogger award!

The rules to follow in order to keep this award growing are:
1) Copy the picture and post it on your blog.
2) Thank the person that gave it to you and link to their blog.
3) Write 7 things about yourself we don't know.
4) Choose 7 other bloggers to pass the award to. 
5) Link to those 7 other bloggers.
6) Notify your 7 bloggers.

My 7 picks are:

and here's the 7 things you probably dont know about me....
1.  I don't like vegemite but love promite on toast!
2.  A long time ago I was taught to drive a tractor and a motorbike
3.  I like to trim my own fringe with the nail scissors
4.  I have lived in France, the UK and Canada but Melbourne is home
5.  Hot weather and me don't agree, but i also feel the cold - i need 25 degrees!
6.  I share my house with a cat that likes to leave fur everywhere
7.  And I used to own a horse called Bill

Happy Monday and hope you all have a good week!

ooh and my Tuesday Oranges was in this Treasury . .



1 comment:

Em said...

Thanks for the Award I am supercuffed. Learning to drive a Tractor is a super skill! You never know when that will come in handy.