02 December 2009

toothy pegs





just finished this time consuming wholesale order of 12 toothbrush pouches, all plastic lined.  They are for the new shop Lamington in Noosa, hopefully! They are a big mixture of recycled fabrics with salvaged demin, upholstery remnants, upcycled tablecloths and, of course, material from grandma's scrap box!

 

I was lucky as I had some spare time this afternoon as I volunteered at the Variety Kids Christmas Party today instead of the 9-5 office job.  It was great to see so many smiling kids enjoying themselves!

5 comments:

Little Eve said...

Fantastic effort to make so many! It's a great product. Hope you had a great day.

Patty said...

Too cute...just received my gourgeous creature in the mail today...Thanks...have posted it up on my blog. xxx

ChallenCharms said...

Hope they sell well. They look great!

Michelle said...

Love the name Lamington makes me feel like a lamington yummmm ... Wow good luck with the sales Noosa's a great location for them! I've just found some magnetic photo paper to create some magnets took me forever to find it!!! ... can you believe it was at BigW who would've thought :)

handmade clothing at Lillipilli Lane said...

Nicde idea. Know the shop, its sweet and gotta love Hastings street : ) Best wishes with these! and a big congrats on all your media coverage really nice for u.