16 January 2010

goodies


 
 
I just wanted to share with you some of the lovely packaging from a couple of the goodies I received before xmas.  I got this brilliant 'mais oui' hairclip from twirling betty but made as a brooch, and some personalised coasters beautifully wrapped in their own cloth bag from the princess and the monkey, both from madeit. My brother loved the coasters, one for each letter of his family. 

And here is a couple of pics from our Christmas Day - lunch in the garden in the sun and then some windy beach time!
 
 

6 comments:

Lisa said...

So happy to hear your brother loved his coasters! Thanks again.

Red Letter Studio said...

I love great packaging makes such a difference!! glad you had a lovely Christmas!

~ Samone

Em said...

I love packing parcels - it's an artwork in itself!

LOOPI... for you said...

I'm a big fan of nice wrapping! Paper doilies are great too. x

m.e (Cathie) said...

oohh yeah, I love gorgeous wrapping aswell, and that's so very cute indeed!

handmade clothing at Lillipilli Lane said...

The packagingh is cute, and love that rugged coast line. Happy New Year, hope 10 is great : )