31 January 2010

to market

 
  
Today I have been making more cushions from some great old tea towels, some from my aunts collection and some from the op shop.  I love the crocodile one, its for the NT and is in such great colours.  These are to fill up my table at the Borders bookstore market tomorrow night.  Yes, thats right, they are having four crafters sell their wares in the Carlton bookstore - 'Where Craft Meets 3041' Monday 6pm-9pm ish.  I feel a little in awe as the other people are CurlyPops, Finki and Anna Boyd-Dunlop - very talented crafty peeps!
 
I have also been lucky to get this lovely Lemonade Stand award from the creative Loopi for you.  Thank you x  So I am passing it on!

The Lemonade Award is given to bloggers who show great attitude and gratitude.
The rules for accepting this award: 
:: Put the Lemonade Stand logo on your blog or within your post.  
:: Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude. 
:: Link the nominees within your post. 
:: Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.  
:: Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

So here are my nominees for the Lemonade Stand Award in no particular order.  Please visit them and enjoy!

girl ferment               

7 comments:

handmade clothing at Lillipilli Lane said...

Great cushions. I especialy love the croc too. Funny. Best wishes with the markets - nice to be selected & enjoy the artistic co. You are up there too! Your're art and blog are a class act. Tks for LS award, I so am honoured :)

Michelle said...

thanks for the lemonade stand award :) I didn't know borders had markets ... great idea!! Good luck :) Oh my father loves your jam drops he's addicted he gets me to make them all the time!!

edward and lilly said...

Thanks so much :)
I really love your cushions!

m.e (Cathie) said...

nice to have sort of met you at the market last night. I was the one with the incredibly whiny & tired kids who liked touching your bunting!
hope you had a great night.

Lark said...

Wow, you make some lovely things! Wish I could have come to see your stall.

Em said...

I LOVE LEMONADE!! Thanks heaps.

handmade clothing at lillipilli lane said...

Just posted on my blog for my lovely Lemonade Stand Award - link on my blog page, tks again : )