12 March 2010

farm

the new christmas gumboots got a good workout down on the farm over the long weekend, herding steer, bush exploring, vegie gardening and generally keeping me safe from snakes! (I didn't see any).
The vegie garden was looking so lush and had ginormous zuchinis growing.
Plus there were loads of green tomatos for relish, and apples from the neighbours trees.  It was my first time making chutney, well helping.  I love a good condiment!  Now what to have with my chutney for dinner . .

6 comments:

Raewyn said...

Wow, your veggies look amazing - and tasty!

billy boy & mia said...

Thanks! I wish they were mine but it's my dad and his wifes garden. Just stunning lush plants :)

Little Eve said...

Love your boots. Looks like a great place to visit! Someone's got a green thumb.

May Brady said...

LOVE the gummies!! I got some leopard print ones at Christmas, they could use a workout.

Home-made chutney is such a treat, I have it on my vegie burgers, delicious. Good on you :)

ChallenCharms said...

Those wellies look great! The veggies also look very scrumptious!

sinnlighet said...

Your blog ..... it's amazing and soooo inspiring. Nice to find you!

A small footprint from Agneta & Sweden

Ps. I have an ongoing jewelry contest on my blog. Welcome! Ds