1. Home made condiments - I love chutney and relish and granny's plum sauce, a meal is not complete with some kind of yummy condiment on the side of my plate.
2. The sea - although I don't get there as much as I would like too, I grew up by the sea and love a rugged coastline with waves crashing and the salt air on my face.
3. Fabric - especially the sentimental scraps from family and any retro vintage sheets and tablecloths from the opShop. I love the patterns and textures and have to touch everything.
4. My gorgeous nieces and nephew - it is so much fun being an aunty and i love spending time with them (and it's kinda good being able to give them back after crazy fun filled days).
5. Possum socks - just because its getting colder here in Melbourne, i have to mention i love warm socks, and the warmest i have found are made from NZ possum wool. I love having warm feet (have to mention the electric blanket here too - my winter saviour!)
And now I nominate the following for the Circle of Friends Award!