02 May 2010

treats

the postman delivered some lovely treats this week.  Some new earrings from Jess at Epheriell Designs which i can see will become a firm regular for their simplicty and adaptability - great for work and then evenings out.  plus I also received a lovely caramel beach glass pendant.  I love the worn smooth feel of beached glass and like to wonder about its history.

My second post package was some gorgeous soaps from Erin at Inner Earth Soaps. Good generous chunky size blocks with lovely scents and soft creamy lather.  You have to love handmade soap!

4 comments:

BonTons said...

Oh very nice! I love Inner Earth Soaps, I've had a sample of the Honey Bee Mine and I think it is my favourite

innerearthsoaps said...

Aw, thanks so much for including my soaps here! Hope you enjoy pampering yourself :)

Red Letter Studio said...

earrings look great!! and how yummy are those soaps! I think I might need to restock some of those in my bathroom soon!!

~ Samone

Jess said...

Yay!! Thank you so much...